One and all people want to be happy. Living in an environment surrounded with positive energy and freshness can enhance productivity and brings success in your life. Some people may keep on changing home décor or experiment new position for their furniture to bring positive energy or freshness in the home.
Home decoration or bringing positive energy for good family life is not merely changing home décor theme or color. But there is science called Vaastu which plays vital role in bringing peace, positive energy and enhances the productivity. Vaastu was initially used to refer to the homes and temples. However, with time, it came to be associated with the right location as well as design of almost any and every structure be it a plot, commercial complex, industry, shop/showroom, residential house or spiritual place like temple.
Vaastu Tips for good family life—-
The use of the knowledge of Vaastu in the construction of dwelling structures provides prosperity, peace and good family life. Vaastu Shastra is considered a sacred science for living in perfect harmony. Following are Vaastu recommended for your building.
- Vaastu recommends that clutter be kept to a minimum. Clutter in your environment creates clutter in your mind. You can’t think as clearly or function as efficiently as you could in an orderly environment.
- All the heavy and permanent items should be placed in the south-west corner of the building or plot. Family life will be more and more happy if more heavy items are placed in the rooms on the south-west and south sides.
- The more is lighter items in the north, north-east and north-west directions, the more happy will be the life of the family in the house.
- Almirah, Sofa Set, Table and other heavy items can be placed permanently at a place. Vaastu recommends placing them in the South-West corner or near it in the west.
- Pictures and scenes of war and battles, idols/statues of demons, pictures of wild or deadly animals should not be put on the walls in the house for decoration.
- Toilet (Latrine) is auspicious if constructed in north-west corner. The bathroom doors should remain closed at all times. Keep hallways clear so you can move about freely.
- Displaying pictures that remind you of loved ones and happy memories will bring good energy to a room.
- Door of the stair-case should face either east or south. It will be auspicious if the stairs are constructed in the west or south on the right side.
- Shadow of trees falling on the building is inauspicious and causes troubles. It is better if there are no tall trees in the east. Trees in the west are good.
- Flow of water and its outlet in the directions other than east, north-west, north-east and north is inauspicious and causes troubles.
Vaastu is the science of balancing cosmic energy field levels of a Plot, House, and Flat etc. Vaastu affects both positive and negative energies, so it is always believed that there should be a constant flow of energy at home. Positive energy should always flow inside the home and negative energy should flow out of the home.
A house designed and constructed taking into account the principles of Vaastu Shastra will transform the life of the person staying in it. If there is a vaastu dosh (defect) in the plot, Vaastu expert can help you in Vaastu correction without demolition of the building or structure. Today, leading builders and developers in India construct homes and apartment with compliance of Vaastu Shastra.
While investing in property or buying an apartment, ensure your builder or developer has constructed the building in compliance with Vaastu. Before investing, you should take the advice of a Vaastu expert so as to avoid complications at a later date.