· More open area in North & East.
· Less open area in South & West
· Level in North & East to be lower
· Levels in South & West to be higher than floor level
· Water body in Northeast
· Kitchen in Southeast
· Bed rooms in West & South
· Master Bed Room in southwest
· Attached toilets in Southeast or Northwest of each room
· Staircase in Southeast or Northwest corner
· A door in Northeast is mandatory
· Another door can come in any other direction but must be in the positive half of that direction.
· Sloped roofs should be towards North or East
· Projected Southeast in a building towards East; Fire accidents,surgery
· Projected Northwest in North; Financial loss/divorce/litigation
· Missing Northeast; No progress,No progeny
· Projected Southwest towards West ;Premature death of husband
· Projected South of Southwest;death of wife
· Toilet in Northeast;never ending financial problems
· Toilet in Southwest; financial drain
· Level of North high ; efforts fail
· Level of East high; education of kids suffer
· Master Bed Room in Southeast with Toilet in Northeast – Breast Problem
· Master Bed Room in Southwest with Toilet in Southwest – Cardiac Problem
· Level of Northeast higher in the floor – Money/Heart Problems
· Master Bed Room in Northeast with toilet in Northeast – Head/Brain Problems
· Master Bed Room in Northwest with toilet in Northeast – Lungs Problems
· Master Bed Room in South with Toilet in Northeast – Stomach Problems
· The main entrance should be in the East or North but it should not be in front of the compound wall.
· The wall of the house in the North-Eastern side should have minimum height.
· If the wall of the house in the East is tall, it stalls the entry of prosperity, the Goddess Laxmi, into the house. Therefore, it should be small in height.
· The southern side of the house should be as tall and heavy as possible.
· In any room of the house the beam or column should not cross in the center.
· Terrace or balcony in the house should be either in the East or the North.
· A well, pole or a temple should not be there in front of the main entrance of the house.
· The slope of the house should be towards East, North or North-East.
· Similarly, the slope of the plinth also should be towards East, North or North-East.
· The height of the plinth should be highest in the direction of South-West.
· The main entrance of the house should not be in front of that of the opposite house.
· The house should be equipped with the protective wall.
· The upper storey of the house should be constructed on the Southern or Western part.
· The cupboard in the wall should be the Southern or Western part direction of the house.
· When viewed the weight of the structure should be uniform everywhere or the West & South portions should be heavy compared to north or east half.